• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wishing for an online UK store...

DynaMup

First Post
I wish we had a good online RPG store here in the UK - like rpgshop.com and all the others. Sure, I use RPG Now the same as anybody else, but it obviously can't carry a huge range of stock.

Does anybody else wish for the same? It would be so much nicer if we could get more of our stuff over the net - but the high p&p charges from the United States prevent most of us (I dare say) from ordering much on the net.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Kweezil

Caffeinated Reprobate
Agreed, Leisure Games is excellent, and there's always the Orc's Nest in London. It isn't actually an online store, but they sell online and they have the best delivery I've ever seen. As an example: I ordered a huge set of D&D and other games stuff (about enough to fill a sports bag) late Friday afternoon. It arrived before 8am the next day.

Last edited:

Kris

Adventurer
There is also http://www.buchancollect.com

They don't have as big a selection as the other stores mentioned above - but what they do have is often worth a look (as it is often the cheapest that I have found online - eg. they still have the core books at sub £15 :) ).

Neo

Explorer
My local gaming store take sales online http://www.space-centre.co.uk/

They list a selection of things on the site, but oddly very little RPG...which is strange as they get and sell it all pretty much and anything they don't have they will usually order, just e-mail or ring them and let them know what your after and they'll usually sort you out no problem, plus they also sell comics, memorabilia CCGs, Anime, novels, Posters, pretyt much damned near everything.... they have one of those shops that isn't huge but its lasted forever because they cater for almost everything a hobbyist could want <g>

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads