• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Witch is better?...

Yes.

• Would you pick:

Votes: 138 76.7%
  • The Elfe

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • Or the Ranger?

Votes: 28 15.6%

pierworker

First Post
die_kluge said:
How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

potato
This is obviously a trick question - everyone knows the surrealists imagine the light, so there's no bulb to change.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Gruns said:
"Do you 1) walk to school? -Or- 2) Carry a lunch?"

Later!
Gruns

P.S.- I would not pick.

You know that at night, it gets colder than outside.

And coke really tastes better than drinking out of the bottle.

Robbert Raets said:
Granny Weatherwax would kick the collective asses of any and all Elves and Rangers involved!

No, she wouldn't she was always kind to animals. She would not kick an ass, or horse, or anything else.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Driddle said:
To whom it may concern:
I apologize to Brian (aka "Driddle") and all you nice folks here for posting what has been explained to me was a very, very, very silly poll question. And for making it appear as though Brian has no common sense and lacks even a rudimentary grasp of grammar. I've been a bad person and deserve to be restrained and shot in the forehead repeatedly with a Nerf gun until I cry for my momma. Please forgive me.
Sincerely,
Craig

((The above statement was dictated by the offender and simultaneously typed and edited by the primary victim. This does not, however, protect Craig from pending federal prosecution involving identity fraud charges.))

There was apparently a *lot* of editing in the above statement. I have it on good fact that "Craig's" actual response was:

You guyse-

Driddle wantse me to apoligify myself, but I thot my pole was real well done, and I'm am a gud speller.

Craig

... oh, and The Elfe was the write answer. If you picked, you were rong.

Remove ads