Without a Trace...

Vanyel

First Post
The moment this note appears on the boards, it does so of its own volition. One moment, it is not there, and the next...it appears. The note is written on fine cloth instead of paper, with a simplistic watery pattern for the border done in silver and sapphire threads. When it appears, there is a slight rustling of the wind, like a soft sigh or breath, but with a sad haunting quality accompanying it.

Written upon it is a simple phrase, scrawled in slightly shaky, feminine script. It merely says:

I am so sorry...

At the bottom of the note, instead of a name, it bears a simple waterfall symbol.

Zackori Kaji

First Post
Walks past the boards and useually dose not care for them, but this note catches his eye he stops and puts a small note on the bottom of the original, pining it with a raven black feather, the wrighting is in a strange hand wrighting but is still readable to most:

[/B] Hm...i have not seen you in a long time...i do hope your well

And after that he simply walks away

*Sabre frowns a little as he makes his way to the notice board, seeing the post... he closes his eyes.*
. o O(Oh no.)

*He looks around quickly before heading out, shaking his head as it runs wild with thoughts.*

Remove ads