Wizard and Cook [Manzanita judging]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus moves to the door to listen in an attempt to discern what or whom has been locked in the basement.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu seems to be getting more and more enraged at the scene that is unfolding around him -

What bees all dis stuffs attacks Jik'tu!

Books, tables and curtains are not worthy emeny -

come out!

Whoever bees da one done all dis tricks to us?

Come out an fights Jik'tu - now!

Jik'tu's breathing has become erratic and he is literally foaming at the mouth - spitting while he mouths the above speech. He stands poised ready to attack whomever (or whatever) attacks him.

Then, as he notices the door he yells -

Hey! Purddy mans, lets be sees whats in dat door over dere?

Jik'tu gets ready fer it to be open when you pull.

With that statement Jik'tu moves toward the door rather unceremoniously knocking things about the room as he moves in a destructive manner and positions himself ready to attack something should it come through.

It doe not appear that he needed to break so many thing to get across the room but the smile on his face betrays the juvenile sense of pleasure he derived from just randomly throwing plates and dishes about breaking as many things as possible in the process.

Jik'tu even lets out a gleeful laugh like a child pulling the wings off flies.

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus appraoch the door and put his ear on it, but he can't hear anything as Jik'tu follows him, kicking the plate that lay on the ground, turning broken pieces in smaller part, even throwing down the last bottle that was staying on a small rack on the south wall.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Well I guess we will keep moving then.

Cepheus opens the door and moves out of the way as he does so. Cepheus is more than happy to let Jik'tu and Eskon take the lead as he has no idea what is behind the door. Go get em my big friends.

DerHauptman

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Yea I think we are taking the blocked door. [/sblock]

Jik'tu take the opportunity to yell again....

Hey...cook womans! We not bees here ta fight...

just take you to the cook place for the contest!

You crazy house bees takkin us and we ha'ta breack some stuff....

Then for effect Jik'tu looks around for something else to knock over....

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus removes the chair and opens the door, leaving the chance to Jik'tu to enter first. The door open on some stairs. Jit'ku climb down teh stairs and hear someone trashing bottle of glass. He finally arrive a large room that looks like a Pantry. The rectangular room is in a mess, all the bottle that stand on the shelf having been thorn on the floor. Jit'ku doesn't take much time to see who's doing that noise, but wonder what it is. It's look like a large humanoid, but his body seems to be made of some sort of breed. A few scratch on his body, it seems to have bleed. It continue to trash around but start to turn his attention toward the new comers.

[SBLOCK=OOC]
Initiative:
Jit'ku (20)
Eskon (16)
Cepheus (15)
Monster (4)
[/SBLOCK]

Lot

First Post
Eskon follows the Jik'tu down the stairs, sword drawn and ready. He is shocked to see this monster, but recovers quickly.

[sblock=OOC]I'm going to wait for Jik'tu to act before I post what I'm doing. I figured it had been a while since I posted...so just letting you know I'm here.[/sblock]

Remove ads