• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wizardru's Story Hour (updated 11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funeris

First Post
you can consider this a BUMP. :)
Enjoyed the reading. (Finally finished it all) And I eagerly await the next installment, pics, etc.

Very complex plot line. absolutely loved it.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Funeris said:
you can consider this a BUMP. :)
Enjoyed the reading. (Finally finished it all) And I eagerly await the next installment, pics, etc.

Very complex plot line. absolutely loved it.
I hate to say it but playing in this game is even better than reading about it. :cool:

dravot

First Post
Real life has conspired against us, and we won't be playing another session of this game for two weeks or so.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Argent Silvermage said:
I hate to say it but playing in this game is even better than reading about it. :cool:

Well shucks. Thankee, sir. Waitaminnit..."hate to say it"? ;)

I'm looking forward to our next session. And dreading it, of course. This could be the most dangerous battle I've ever staged...or it could be over in a few rounds. I haven't been able to effectively gauge the lethality of an encounter since....ummm....7th level. :D

pogre

Legend
Scorch said:
Should be worth the wait since Zad and I will have "The Project" finished by then. Expect lots of cools pictures from next game session.

Scorch

That certainly merits a wahhoo!!

Argent Silvermage

First Post
A plee for sanity!

We play Meepo this weekend right? If I don't get to crush some bad guy skulls soon I may have a break from reality. (granted my reality is not the same as most people but the unicorns don't seem to mind my being around.)

WizarDru

Adventurer
Don't look at me. I'm ready to go. Ask the other various diseased and overworked members of our little band. ;)

Last edited:

dravot

First Post
The fight is on!

It's only round two and it's going hot and heavy. The Senate looks fantastic, thanks to the work of Scorch and Zad.

Spells are going off like ... lots of spells. Lots of muffed rolls by us, lots of good rolls by WizarDru.

We will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads