• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wizards of the Coast Electronic Products

Kaji

First Post
I've been carefully watching the drivethrurpg experiment and WotC involvement in it. I was curious if the pdf's from Wizards were bookmarked, or just scans.

One of my disappointments in products from vendors who placed products on drivethrurpg is that they tned to be scans, without bookmarks to aid you in navigation. For example, I purchased Necropolis from Necromancer Games, and I 'm running it now for my group. While I would say all-in-all it's been pretty cool, it's a sizeable .pdf (47 mb or so) so if I want to jump from one section to the next, it's not very easy, which slows down our game play :(

I'm also interested if anyone else is running these from a laptop, and how that's working out for folks.

Crothian

First Post
no idea. As the PDF reviewer of EN World it would be nice if some companies like Wizards and many of the other on that site submitted PDFs to be reviewed so I could answer such questions. But they don't. :(

Remove ads