• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wizards summer 2010 Catalog is here, Castle Ravenloft

ggroy

First Post
Darn, no Arcane Power 2, no Divine Power 2, or Psionic Power.

According to amazon, there's a listing for a Psionic Power book scheduled for an August 2010 release.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Psionic-Power-Supplement-Mike-Mearls/dp/0786955600"]Amazon.com: Psionic Power: A 4th Edition D&D Supplement (9780786955602): Mike Mearls: Books[/ame]

Tarrl

First Post
We got the new WotC Summer 2010 Catalog, but this time I have little to report. Almost everything is on the WotC Product Page.
The only addition I can make is

Castle Ravenlofta D&D Boardgame by Bill Slavicsek and Mike Mearls
The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner - and you are invited!
Evil lurks in the towers and dungeons of Castle Ravenloft, and only heroes of exceptional bravery can survive the horrors within. Designed for 1-5 players, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, challenging quests, and cooperative game play.

Castle Ravenloft includes the following componants:
  • 40 plastic heroes and monsters
  • 13 sheets of interlocking cardstock dungeon tiles
  • 200 encounter and treasure cards
  • Rulebook
  • Scenario book
  • 20-sided die
August 17, 2010
11 1/2" x 11 1/2", $64.95

sorry, no picture provided
The game looks really cool. It would be nice if they did some of the adventures that way. Tiles, mini's, encounter cards etc. The Giants one would have been really cool set up this way.

JustKim

First Post
I was really hoping for a more traditional board game with a real board, non-DDM pieces and no d20 mechanic. But I can imagine I'm in the minority and I'll probably still pick it up.

avin

First Post
Lords of Madness was supposed to be a summer set, no? I'd be very surprised to see them reduce the monster sets to 2/year. I think it's more likely the line is ending, sadly.

Maybe ending, maybe changing, but something definitely seems to be happening.

I don't know how ending the miniature line would help 4E's miniature combat nature, tho...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads