WoD ICG TMP? The heck you say!

Expedite

First Post
I DO say. And for those of you who didn't follow that babble...what I mean is this. I'm just interested to know who would be interested in maybe cobbling together a World of Darkness-ish (emphasis on the "ish") in-character group for The Meeting Place. Preferably a Cabal of Mages...but a Pack of Werewolves or a ...um...Thingy of Vampires could also be interesting. It's something I've been considering for a while, so I just thought I'd sound people out and see what they thought.

Dontella

First Post
A thingy of Vampires you say... ?

*giggles*

This calls for a Hunter!

Okay now seriously, if this goes somewhere keep me in touch.. I'll be.. lurking. *nods*

Shasf

First Post
Coven of Vampires... same for witches... (this is not set in concrete and may be subject to change)

though for the meeting place...

one could do aliens in disguise... or with dark matter out, something more or less sinister.. perhaps something along the lines of... oh... *looks around the net for a few minutes* ...ah... Witch Hunter Robin...

or there was another show... Wolf's Rain... I believe it was called... just throwing out ideas is all..

Tharivious

First Post
I'll be keeping my eye on this, being the WoD junkie that I am. I might be persuaded to put some time in regardless of which supernatural group is chosen. ... if I'm not too bogged down with The Game plotline and the Requiem Chronicle that I'm working on already, that is.

Shasf said:
Coven of Vampires...
The correct World of Darkness term is actually "Coterie".

Vampires - Coterie
Werewolves - Pack
Mages - Cabal

New WoD adds Prometheans, and in a few months, Changeling is due.

Old WoD also had Demons (my personal favorite), Changelings, Wraiths, and Mummies.

Zeren said:
Real RPers play Corax... *CAW-CAW!*
Bah! If it's any Changing Breed for me, it's got to be Mokole. :p

Alek

First Post
I'd like to play a mummy, is that ok?

Mummy says, "Uhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Aaahhhrrrr...? Uhhhhhhhhhhrr!"

Bartender offers Mummy a mug of pale ale.

So long as we don't throw in that mess they call Requiem!

Unless its Thar doing the Storytelling!

As for White Wolf in the TMP... that would be something to look further into.

Remove ads