• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

wolf (freeform) roleplay

timidwolfchild

First Post
hazel seems quite amazed at the beauty of this other wolf. he was all brown with darker flecks. she never seen a wolf like this before. she smiled at him then said.

"would you care to come with us?"

Paper_Bard

First Post
Tichondrius sniffs the air just before the new wolf entered the clearing. "Hmmmm.... it appears we an observer. Come out... we won't harm you.... yet."
When he enters Tichondrius walks up to him. He stares intently into the wolf's eyes, using his innate gifts of persuasion. Tichondrius' eyes are like two endless pools... pools of inky blackness which you can't help but wish to fall into. He wispers in a hypnotic voice. "You are young... inexperienced. You need a guiding paw... a mentor. Allow me to be your mentor... and I will help you unlock your full potential." He then trots back to Brutus and Keylios. "Think about who's side you want to be on. Mine... or hers." He nods to the female and the pup. "Think about it."

timidwolfchild

First Post
hazel turned her gaze right on Tichondrius, wwhy would he say those things to this new wolf. how dare he say that this new wolf has to choose what side he is on. she knew she was going to hate him right away, when the time comes she will kill him or worse let redpelt kill him.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Hmph." The new wolf stepped back as the larger wolf came up to him. <Best not to let him get too close>

As the larger wolf completed his speech, the new wolf's gaze was quizzical. <Why does he need to be around the two lackeys? Is he really that insecure?> "Listen, I don't know who either of you are, and I don't know why there would be 'sides' here. I don't know what your quarrel is about, if there is a quarrel. I may be smaller than you, but I'm not stupid enough to get in the middle of something without knowing what's going on."

He stays in his spot, on the edge of the clearing--able to engage if he needed to and able to get cover if he needed to.

timidwolfchild

First Post
"there is no quarrel here youngling" said snowdrift

" it just seems that there is a disagreement. but it should stop right now. we need to get moving for redpelt will be coming soon" said shadow

"will you care to join us?" said hazel

Paper_Bard

First Post
Tichondrius smiles wickedly. "Ahhh... tht is where you are wrong. This is in itself is nought but playful banter... however... whose side you choose, mine, hers, or your own, could have drastic consequences in the future. But... if you wish to stay nuetral..." Tichondrius motions to his two cronies, who start to move towards the young wolf menacingly. "Apathy... my friend... is death."

timidwolfchild

First Post
snowdrift soon finds herself in front of Tichondrius.

"shadow is right. we need to get moving. if you dare denigh this then you might as will find your own way."

she turned her gaze on to this wolf.

"the same goes for you. if you are against redplet then come with us. and if you are against redpelt but just whant to yell all the way there then find your own way there"

"were are we going?" said hazel

"we are going to the medicine wolf mountain were willow is waiting for us" said shadow.

"that is were the battle will be"

snowdrift turned around and gave a flick of her tail. hazel came right up to her with shadow taking up the rear. they were on the move.

"shadow why are you alone? why are you so young? were is your pack?"

"you ask alot of questions. i am a loner hazel, i was born into a family but now i am a loner."

"why are you a loner?"

"that is for me to know and you to figure out"

snowdrift did not care if the other wolves were following her or not, all she knew was that hazel was going to need alot of help.

Paper_Bard

First Post
Tichondrius bares his teeth as soon as Snowdrift nears him . "Back off, bitch. This is between me and him." He nods his head towards Wind. He then turns to Wind. "Redpelt is coming this way. If he arrives, he will kill us all. I plan on killing him myself, but not yet. He is much too powerful for any of us at this point, even me. Now... I suggest you come with us now... or Brutus here will drag you by your entrails... understood?"

timidwolfchild

First Post
i don't think i get this whole point of roleplaying so i whon't go on any more. it is so much easier if i just do a story then i would be using my own charecters so sorry for wasting your time.

Remove ads