Women's Ultimate Death Match: Battle at Death's Door.

Which two women do you think should survive this battle...?

• Poll closed .

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Actually, I don't think thats entirely true. I think I remember an episode from Highlander where Duncan lost his hand and it did regenerate.

That type of regeneration is what I like to call a plot device power. That is, it only happened once because the writers thought "it be cool if Duncan got his hand cut off" only to realize that "Duncan's actor isn't ambidextrous and it would be impossible to pull off Duncan having his right hand cut off for more then one episode."

Oni

First Post
They may not be able to regenerate from nothing, but they can reattach severed limbs, have potent enough regeneration to survive experiences as traumatics as being burned at the stake, and can clearly continue to function when a normal person would be dead, like Connor surviving underwater without breathing, the Kurgan shrugging-off multiple assault rifle shots to the chest, that sort of thing.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
On the same token, Catwoman can be tossed out of the top floor of a 30 story building and survive with only a minor cuts and bruises. She could also liss someone while sucking on a high voltage wire (giggity) and not get eletricuted to death.

River Tam could single handedly defeat 100 'roid raged out genetic freaks psycho killers who were armed with swords, chainsaws, spikes, axes, and guns and survived the confrontation while only using her hand to hand combat skills.

I know Angelina Jolie is hot, which migth be why Lara Croft is getting alot of votes, but how can Lara Croft she even realistically defeat River Tam and be nearly tied with a Highlander?

Remove ads