D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

MrBobC

First Post
Great work Wonko! I noticed during gaming yesterday that the criticals are not listed for magic items though on the actual magic item cards, as I know they are included in damage on the power cards (implements, wands, etc.). Possible inclusion in next version? Also a reiteration on the resistances being listed for Amulet of Health (possilby others, haven't checked)? Also noticed "Star Opal Ring" does not increase speed by 1.

Last edited:

Hardolaf

First Post
Can we please get a conversion for excel 2003, because I'm not going to buy a new version of office just to use this, and from what I've heard of it, it is a very good sheet.

Wonko,

I have a question. Do you know why version 1.40 is NOT showing up as an Excel file after I open the zip? I'm using excel 2007, and it HAS shown up as an excel file every other time. I have downloaded it from here, and from the heroforge site.

See post #1 for the link....but like WtS said, you need to rename it from .txt to .zip

Also, I think I may have found a bug. When I try to create a warlock, I cannot find anywhere to choose a pact, and the only 1st level at-will power that shows up is eldritch blast.

Last edited:

Remove ads