• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

Kambuk

First Post
Great job on the sheet.
Found a bug tho.
If you make a magic greatbow for example it breaks it.
I think making any magic version of an adventurers vault item breaks the combat page, you don't get to hit damage etc it all comes up N/A
This is the latest v1.44 Rev H.2 version.

Downloaded the sheet set it all up was all running fine before my session on thurdsay night and then i scored a magic greatbow +2 updated the sheet and it broke it =(

Keep up the good work looking forward to martial power +)

Kambuk

Tar79

First Post
I'm liking the layout and functionality of the sheet but unfortunately I am not actually able to use it in the game I am currently playing as I my current character is a Genasi Swordmage.

I've been using Weisbaden's sheet till now but as they seem to have given up on it I will be needing a new one, I just wanted to ask that you not make the same mistake that they did when they limited taking Extra Manifestation to only 3 times, I plan on having every element at my disposal eventually which means I will need to take the feat 4 times.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing how you've incorporated FRPG.

Gruns

Explorer
Multiclassing

Hmm. I think I've read every post here, and the Instruction tab on the sheet, but no luck finding this:
I have a Warlord that multiclassed into Wizard. Is there a way to get Scorching Burst in the Encounter section? I know you can temporarily switch the main class to Wizard to select powers that way, but you can only pick Scorching Burst as an At-Will, and for multiclassers it's an Encounter.
Thanks for the help!
And thanks again for the excellent Character sheet Wonko!
Later
Gruns

pezjunkie

First Post
Hmm. I think I've read every post here, and the Instruction tab on the sheet, but no luck finding this:
I have a Warlord that multiclassed into Wizard. Is there a way to get Scorching Burst in the Encounter section? I know you can temporarily switch the main class to Wizard to select powers that way, but you can only pick Scorching Burst as an At-Will, and for multiclassers it's an Encounter.
Thanks for the help!
And thanks again for the excellent Character sheet Wonko!
Later
Gruns

After you pick Arcane Initiate as a feat, you will get an extra box labeled "Multiclass Wizard Power" that appears to the right of where the "Conditions" section is. Choose Scorching Burst over there, not in the normal Powers section.

Gruns

Explorer
Yes, but...

After you pick Arcane Initiate as a feat, you will get an extra box labeled "Multiclass Wizard Power" that appears to the right of where the "Conditions" section is. Choose Scorching Burst over there, not in the normal Powers section.

Yes, I found that box. But it doesn't add Scorching Burst to my Encounter Powers section. Nor is there a way to add it to the Encounter Powers section. Scorching Burst doesn't even appear anywhere on the Combat Tab, as far as I can tell. In fact, the only place Scorching Burst does show up is in the Power Cards Tab. Try it, and you'll see what I mean.
Later!
Gruns

pezjunkie

First Post
Yes, I found that box. But it doesn't add Scorching Burst to my Encounter Powers section. Nor is there a way to add it to the Encounter Powers section. Scorching Burst doesn't even appear anywhere on the Combat Tab, as far as I can tell. In fact, the only place Scorching Burst does show up is in the Power Cards Tab. Try it, and you'll see what I mean.
Later!
Gruns

Ahh... gotcha. I guess the only place I even expected it to show up was on the Power Cards. Are you not using the power cards or is there some other reason you want it on the first page of the character sheet?

Gruns

Explorer
Just the sheet.

Ahh... gotcha. I guess the only place I even expected it to show up was on the Power Cards. Are you not using the power cards or is there some other reason you want it on the first page of the character sheet?

I only print out the sheet itself. Really, it's just for completeness. I've been handwriting it in, but obviously it'd be much prettier if it were typed. Not a big deal, unless you're as anal about such things as I am... When I try to just type it in there, it tells me the cell is locked or something. I bet that's very easy to get around, but for now, handwriting will have to do.
Later!
Gruns

Undrhil

Explorer
So ... when's the next update going to be out for this? I'm playing a Genasi Warlock and Weisdaben isn't cutting it for me. I'm currently only level 3 so the CB beta works but I want to be able to print out my level 4 character sheet in advance, in case we get to level up in the middle of a session. I'll be ready to go. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads