• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOOT!!! It's on it's way.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Simplicity said:
You have to hit the personalize download link first. That'll apply a watermark to the file so you can't just go spreading it all over the Internet.

That did it! I did that the first time, but nothing happened. Turned out I had to hit it 3 times, but then it worked, and I'm a happy reader..thanks!

-DM Jeff

Simplicity

Explorer
DM_Jeff said:
That did it! I did that the first time, but nothing happened. Turned out I had to hit it 3 times, but then it worked, and I'm a happy reader..thanks!

-DM Jeff

It takes a minute or so to apply the watermark. When I did it, it basically said... Please wait and come back in a minute or so.

JoeGKushner

First Post
You have 0 downloadable files.

Hmmm...

Is it supposed to be there automaticlaly or ?

I see no option to personalize download link first.

Treebore

First Post
JoeGKushner said:

Hmmm...

E-mail them. It should be there. I don't believe only charter subscribers get the PDF, so you should have it. As I understood it Charter subscribers get the Players Guide in print for free.

You had to sign up for the subscription, selecting it as comp for remaining Dugeon and Dragon issues did not make you a Charter Subscriber. You had to sign up specifically for the subscription. By August 13th.

Glyfair

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:

Hmmm...

Yeah, I'm in the same situation. No email, no download link.

I did decide to get the first issue with the transition, but didn't take the subscription option. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Sunaj2k3

First Post
Pathfinder 1 Burnt Offerings

If you're having problems downloading the pdf for this, go to Paizo's messageboards. Gary Teeter (their postmaster and programmer extraordinaire) discovered a problem with their delivery program, so there are 100-200 Charter subscribers that should have received it, but have not. After the pdf is delivered to all Charter subscribers, it will go out to all other subscribers.

There was a thread on their messageboard where they explained having multiple pdfs instead of one was a deliberate choice. Since the pdf is very graphic intensive and many of their users have pocket pcs/palms or slower systems, the decision was made to break it up for ease of use. As someone with an old pIII clunker, I appreciate that. They did say they may look at releasing it as single file, which you'll be able to download it via their watermarking system again.

Zurai

First Post
They havn't started shipping copies internationally yet, so anyone who ordered from outside the US will have a few days to wait for their email and .pdf download.

Glyfair

Explorer
Shortly after I posted I got my email and downloaded it.

I admit, I'm unimpressed with as a PDF. That's just a matter of medium, though. I don't like this sort of product in PDF* and gladly await the print version.

* Except as a tool to print reference sheets like PC handouts, monster statblocks, etc.

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Glyfair said:
Shortly after I posted I got my email and downloaded it.

I admit, I'm unimpressed with as a PDF. That's just a matter of medium, though. I don't like this sort of product in PDF* and gladly await the print version.

* Except as a tool to print reference sheets like PC handouts, monster statblocks, etc.
I really don't care for PDFs either, except as mentioned above.

Boo, I got all excited because it was coming in the mail and I still did not get it yet. :uhoh: :eek: :(

I'm sure it is coming, but I feel like a little boy around Christmas. Well, I guess that is a good thing :D :p :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads