• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Work in progress: The Lady of Crows -- UPDATED

Jack99

Adventurer
That's a nice take on the Raven Q Lady of Crows. It has that classical feeling to it, I like it a lot. Will definitely use it in my campaign, if not as official story, then surely as alternate myth.

Klaus

First Post
Mate, excellent.

Couple of spelling errors/typos but overall a quality article.
Didn't have time to review those, this was all done in a single pass (okay, I went back and added the origin of the sorrowsworn).

If anyone would like to see anything specific added, let me know.

tomlib

Explorer
iDDI Store

Excellent formatting with that article although I haven't had a chance to fully read it.

As an aside, or likely a forked thread if anyone is interested, I think the best business model WOTC could adopt is a iDDI Store model with people like you writing articles, posting them on the store site (after approval obviously), picking a price ($.99 perhaps) and getting a percentage of the revenue of the downloads.

This would generate a huge amount of user created crunch and fluff. Ideally they would even provide code procedures for these articles so that anyone could add them to the Compendium as desired (I know, I know, stop dreaming you silly ponce).

Happy Gaming

Tom Liberman

P.S. I'm posting all the information from my latest Campaign at Obsidian Portal for free use if anyone is interested. The Girl in Glass | Obsidian Portal

Klaus

First Post
That's a nice take on the Raven Q Lady of Crows. It has that classical feeling to it, I like it a lot. Will definitely use it in my campaign, if not as official story, then surely as alternate myth.
I must say, the "walking north to meet Death" part was inspired by Fritz Leiber, who had Death live in the north pole of Nehwon.

Thanks for the comments of the art. It's actually a crop of a larger image. I'm attaching the full image below.

Attachments

• raven_queen_wp.jpg
    raven_queen_wp.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 154

Klaus

First Post
Below is the expanded article, including the dread gazebo and Lady of Crows-based options for non-divine characters.

Attachments

• lady_of_crows.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 126

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads