World at war IC

JonnyFive

First Post
[sblock=orb] as you step over to the box, you also begin to hear the muffled words and bagging comming from inside the chest [/sblock]

[sblock=Jaceth] you hae no problems huting down enough food for your self and your companions for 2 days. you mannaged to find a boar and several different types of fruits and berrys [/sblock]

[sblock=Rossarrell, Rickol, and orb] There is no lock on the chest, its 2 bolt slides keeping it shut. [/sblock]

See people gathering around the chest, Jaceth reins Asirra in next to it.
"We don't need to worry about the food chest, I hunted down a bit for us tonight. Why is it making those noises? Did somebody cast a spell on our reserve food?"

ASuperHero

First Post
The noises take on a sing song rhythm, with the pounding matching the beat of the voice.

"Let me out! Let me out! Let me out, out, out, out, out! I can sing all dayyyyyyyy!"

"What the heck is in the chest? Stand Back, it might be dangerous"
Jaceth reaches into his ordinary looking backpack and pulls out a lance twelve feet long. It's head gleams an unnatural greenish color in the sunlight. He tries to use the tip to open the latch without much success.

JonnyFive

First Post
ASuperHero
[sblock] you hear some scratching at the bolt, then a point of some weapon pierces through the wood! [/sblock]

Everybody watches as Jaceth starts poking at the chest, then slips and puts the tip of the lance into the chest!

Bront

The man with the probe
"Nonsense, it sounds like someone's in there," Orb says. She reaches over and pushes the lance out of the way before popping the bolts open, then flipping the lid open.

"Hello there," Orb says with a friendly smile.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rickol raises an eyebrow as everyone is fretting over the chest. "Well, hopefully whatever it is, it'll be grateful we let it free..."

ASuperHero

First Post
Unfolding himself from the chest, Verrik brushes some crumbs off his clothing and faces Orb with a smile.

"Hello indeed, my fair lady. You have my undying gratitude for freeing me from that confectionary prision. And you," turning twoards Jaceth. "Do you go around molesting every chest, barrel, and container you come across?"

He looks around at the assorted peoples.

"Now, can I at least have the names of the bandits that have stolen both me and my equipment before you commence to heaping ruin upon my person?"

Remove ads