• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Darkness

Valairius

First Post
Are there any nWOD games that are open for players? I haven't seen any listings. As you may gave noticed i recently joined this forum. To top it off, i am kinda new at online gaming.

timASW

Banned
Banned
you might want to try the white wolf forums. They have a play by post section last I looked. Its tough to really get a good feel for most of the story teller games that way though. So much of it revolves around mood and scene rather then actual mechanics I've found a lot gets lost in translation.

Melisende

First Post
Sorry to thread hijack, but there are also a number of online based RPG games that might interest you. Search for "world of darkness MUX" and you'll find them.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
If you are looking for a play by post game you might have luck drumming up interest at either theonyxpath.com forums or rpg.net's play by post forums. Rpg.net has a very active community of White Wolf fans. The writers of Demon and Blood and Smoke are actually moderators and often answer questions in the Tabletop Roleplaying Open forum.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads