• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[World of Warcraft] Enduring Nobility is up and running!

Enforcer

Explorer
We got our last guild signature today, from my gaming buddy Vaslov (plays Sydd in the campaign linked in my sig, and also designed the site). So now we're official! Woo hoo!

So, I thought we could use a set of rules to govern us. Nothing insane, just general rules in the spirit of fun and good gamesmanship. Here are my proposals:

-Carry yerselves as the champions of nobility ye are.

((Be polite to others. Help them out when you can. Don't gank Horde members who are easy, low-level targets. No harrassment of other players--Alliance or Horde. Don't tolerate the harrassment of others--politely ask them to stop at first, report them if it continues.)).

-Support yer guildmates! With time, with coin, with gear, and with blood.

((If someone in the guild requires your help, whether it's "Where's Gnomeregan?" or "I need 1 moss agate for my recipe" or "I need help with the Dark Irons at Dun Modr," then help them. If you've found a good item that you can't use, use shift+click to display it in guildchat before you sell it to a vendor or put it on the auction block. Eventually someone will give you something you want in return. All for free!))

-Defend our lands!

((If the Horde raids en masse, I want Enduring Nobility to be there to repel the attack. Obviously low-level characters need only provide moral support.))

After that, I just want some decent roleplaying. Surely I don't have to explain what this is.

I've also named the ranks, which for now are purely level based:
-Squire (1-9)
-Soldier (10-29)
-Sergeant (30+)
-Lieutenant (30+ and at my discretion, they can promote/dismiss members and such)
-High Captain (me)

Yeah, not very creative, I know. I want suggestions.

And for those of you who play WoW but aren't on Feathermoon: Come on over!

Edit: Look for additional specific rules here as I (Keiro) have assumed the mantle of leadership and recent growth warrants in the next couple days --Dinkeldog (abusing moderator authority)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kareyev

First Post
Greetings fellow Guild members. In the realm of Feathermoon I am knows as the warlock Vaslov (sometimes called Vaslov the Odiferous or Vaslov the Colorbind, but those are stories for another post). Should any of you need help with a quest just ask.

I am not sure if any fellow guildmembers have learned the art of Skinning, but I am a Tailor and I am looking for Heavy Leather. Lots of it. With it I can make 10 slot bags for all of us. I have been bidding for some over the past few days, but luck and money have been short. If you have any send me a batch and I'll start getting some bags out there. And if any of you have any enchanting needs just drop me an in game email and I will get to it as soon as possible.

Hey High Captain, can you turn on the edit notes function for the guild? We can post other information out there about ourselves (like professions/skills levels) to help pass on useful items as we find them. I believe the default has it that only you can edit those note pages.

Be noble in every thought And in every deed!

Vaslov
Enduring Nobility

Enforcer

Explorer
I'll set up the note function shortly after I hit "post quick reply." As for the tabard, Garos and I donated the funds for the crest, the entire, humongous, 10 gold--but you're on your own for the actual garment (make sure to buy it from a race you have "honored" status with, you'll save 10s). Our tabard is royal blue with an azure border, and a golden sword and shield emblem on the front and back.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Kareyev said:
I am not sure if any fellow guildmembers have learned the art of Skinning, but I am a Tailor and I am looking for Heavy Leather. Lots of it. With it I can make 10 slot bags for all of us. I have been bidding for some over the past few days, but luck and money have been short. If you have any send me a batch and I'll start getting some bags out there. And if any of you have any enchanting needs just drop me an in game email and I will get to it as soon as possible.

Brother Vaslov, I will let Eloi know, but I believe he's mostly rolling in light leather yet. Any I come across will be forwarded your way.

Garos is pretty self-sufficient, but if you find yourself in need of a potion of some sort, let me know. I can't wait to shell out 5g to get artisan herbalism and alchemy.

Garos,
Enduring Nobility, Lieutenant

Last edited:

LightPhoenix

First Post
Aye, Brother Vaslov, I have some light leather that I would be happy to send to thee. I didn't know anyone had leatherworking in the guild.

Brother Unacows, Random Guy.

(Also, Feathermoon will not be one of the servers with extended maintenance tomorrow, so no worries if you took the day off!)

Kareyev

First Post
Greetings All

Thank you for your offers of Light Leather, but at this time I have no need for it. Use it to the best of your ability to improve yourselves!

And I have news. Enduring Nobility has been invited by my former guild, Honor in Exile, to participate in a day of contests and duels. Prizes will be provided for some events. The contest will take place at Noon PST on Saturday. The location is tenatively in the Booty Bay arena (Southern Tip of the Eastern Kingdoms).

For your information Honor in Exile has a limit of new members not having less than 10 seasons (levels). If you have less than 10 seasons most likely there will not be any events for thee, but it is a good chance to meet others and trade goods. I am not sure if I will be able to make it, but if I can I would be willing to gate in any who would want to attend but are unable to reach the location on their own (some of the surrounding lands are quite dangerous). I will post a final location and other details later.

Vaslov
Enduring Nobility

Last edited:

Spatula

Explorer
Kareyev said:
And I have news. Enduring Nobility has been invited by my former guild, Honor in Exile, to participate in a day of contests and duels. Prizes will be provided for some events. The contest will take place at Noon PST on Saturday. The location is tenatively in the Booty Bay arena (Southern Tip of the Eastern Kingdoms).

For your information Honor in Exile has a limit of new members not having less than 10 seasons (levels). If you have less than 10 seasons most likely there will not be any events for thee, but it is a good chance to meet others and trade goods. I am not sure if I will be able to make it, but if I can I would be willing to gate in any who would want to attend but are unable to reach the location on their own (some of the surrounding lands are quite dangerous). I will post a final location and other details later.
I'm not sure on how one gets to Booty Bay on foot, but if you're in Kalimdor, you can get there from the Barrens (a boat from the goblin city Ratchet travels to Booty Bay), which is a pretty safe trip for levels 20+ (the most dangerous part being travelling through Ashenvale, the creatures in the northern Barrens are only mid-teens). That's much safer than passing through Stranglethorn Vale, which is chock full of high-30's beasts, and worse.

Be sure to talk to the Alliance flight master in Booty Bay if you go. The griffons are near the inn, as I recall.

Cerion

CrimsonScribe

First Post
I don't often venture outside of General Chat, so wasn't aware there was a WoW thread going on.

In light of this thread, I jumped over and created a character on Feathermoon, so that I have something to do when the usual grind of guests gets me down.

Who should I hit up in game for a guild invite - that is if you will take me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads