• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Warcraft RP-PvP EU guild

Kroax

Explorer
(Not sure if this is the right forum and I hope I won't upset anyone.)

I believe that most of those here that have played teh MMORPG World of Warcraft is aware of the roleplaying server. It's a pity though that the orcs aren't even allowed to attack the night elves when they get too close to their main city, and I'm not the only who thinks that. So Blizzard decided that we will finally have an RP-PvP server (or roleplaying player-vs-player server).

Now I for one have been looking forward to this. Finally we can have some large scale battles and still be able to roleplay. But one of the most important thing to some people are the guilds. They wish to belong to a group for various reasons, and in WoW there's strenght in numbers, especially on the RP servers.

The reason for why I'm making this post is because I wish to promote a guild that is still in the forming.

The Betrayers of Hope

We will be playing on the Horde side when the european RP-PvP server is released and will have a strong focus on the war between the Alliance and the Horde. This means that if you want to play a peacelover you're probably better of somewhere else (although we still want you on the servers, please! ). We're also trying to recruit enough members to be able to do the high end instances.

Of course, since this is a roleplaying server we will also have a lot of that kind of activity. As a matter of fact, most of the founders seems to be active D&D-players so far. We have already begun some small roleplaying in our tavern forum at our website.

Interested in joining or have any questions? Then check out http://betrayersofhope.kroax.se for more information.

Thank you for reading this far.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads