• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Warcraft

Initiate

First Post
I know that this thread has likely already been done, but the search feature crapped out when I tried to search for it, so I`m not sure.

Basically I just wanted to see how many other EnWorlders play WoW and which faction they primarily play.

I recently reactivated my account and am gearing up for ICC with my Ret Paladin.

So EnWorld, Who and what do you tromp around Azeroth as?

Tharkun

First Post
I try to play as every class at least once although I think after playing the Horde for awhile I'll start focusing on Alliance.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
I've recently started playing (again). I got a Tauren Hunter (Zargus) up to level 16 on Misha during my initial 30-day trial in 2008. I didn't subscribe, though. I recently bought a month and have been playing a Blood Elf Warlock (Alistrianna) on Earthen Dawn. She's currently 9th level. I also have a Night Elf druid on that same server, along with several other alts on Misha, all under 10th level. (I've found picking a server to be really difficult because there are SO many of them and I don't personally know anyone else who plays WoW).

Basically, I'm just screwing around trying to find a race and play style that suits me. I don't intend to get into the game enough to experience the raid content and such. I got addicted HARD to EverQuest back in the day and I certainly don't need that again. It's casual play for me...an hour here or there, whenever I have time.

I guess most of the characters I'm interested in are Horde, simply because I've been gaming for SO long, that I don't have much of an interest in humans, dwarves and gnomes when there are more interesting choices. WoW's elves are different enough from the D&D elves I'm used that I can deal with them.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'd argue that the dwarves are pretty different, too. But yes, the Horde (except for the blood elves) are definitely different from standard RPG fare.

I play a level 85 dwarf hunter on Silver Hand, and a variety of other characters, including gnome and goblin mages, a dwarf paladin and lower level alts.

Zulithe

Explorer
Currently working on this character. I need to get into a better guild for end-game content though. It's been fun.

I also have a high-level night elf rogue, and a few lower level Horde alts including a Goblin Shaman.

Krug

Newshound
I did one month of Cataclysm, got my dwarf hunter to 85 and quit. Just too tedious with raids and all; not sure if I'll go back before the next expansion.

Remove ads