• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World's Largest Dungeon -- Closed

Kafkonia

First Post
Sorry for the tardiness in my posting. My work schedule changed last week, and while I actually have more time in the evenings now I did most of my book-referencing in the morning, which is now more or less impossible. Rest assured, we'll start the next exciting stage tonight!

Wilphe

Adventurer
Get a message from IndustryGothica for you:

Sorry I haven't been around in the last few days. My modem died at home, and I can't access ENWorld from work. I should have a new modem in by Wednesday at the latest, and will be back posting then (hopefully).

If you happen to make it around to Kafkonia's World Largest Dungeon and feel like passing the message, I'd really appreciate that too. I don't know anyone's email address from that game

Kafkonia

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
Hey, Kafkonia, is everything going all right for you? I think we're in a bit of a holding pattern at the moment.

Yes, I'm afraid I'm going to suspend the WLD indefinitely, as I'm just not able to give you guys the quality DM'ing you deserve. I've barely even been coming to the board these days.

I feel bad, you guys have some of the best characters I've seen -- Aswan, Thorg, Jerolan, Baeril, Carolina are all great fun. But my books are gathering dust, and with the filters here at work getting more discerning I can't post from here as much as I once did.

I'm very, very sorry, and I hope that some time I can make it up to you!

Remove ads