• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World's Largest Dungeon in actual play [Spoilers!]

twofalls

DM Beadle
Its a flavor thing. I like the old 2nd Ed AD&D cosmology and use it in my D&D 3.0 games (I collected almost all the Planescape material). A petitioner who makes it into Celestial form is, in that cosmology, the very embodiment of goodness. Though a low form, a Lantern Archon is a Celestial. I've already used the crazed Celestial theme in an encounter in A, and its partly revisted in the Inevitables of E, so I don't want to overdo it.

But I like the idea of a Lantern Archon of limited scope be availible to help the PC's and will run with it. :)

Neumannium

First Post
Any word?

Originally posted by Jim Pinto:
since i was kind enough to send twofalls a jpg of map E,
i guess i should share it with the group. in all fairness,
i should make one for A and B as well, since most people
are going to be entering those regions, too.

so.

since posting to our own website can sometimes take longer
that i would like, does anyone know of a good place to "host"
these maps so people can download them at will.

let me know.

Any progress on this?

I'm reallllly bored at work, and working on my modifications to my WLD campaign would make the time fly by. :D

Thanks,

twofalls

DM Beadle
Neumannium said:
I'm reallllly bored at work, and working on my modifications to my WLD campaign would make the time fly by. :D

What is it you do that would allow you to work on the Dungeon while sitting around?? I need to find a job like that. :D

Neumannium

First Post
Normally I write firmware, but now I'm stuck doing documentation...

I figure as long as I have Word open, it might as well be something interesting.... ;)

OblivionsLot

First Post
Neumannium, you gave me a scare. One of my players in the WLD that I'm running in Milwaukee has a last name of Neumann. But he's not a firmware writer, so I'm okay. ;)

Meanwhile, the group themselves haven't gotten very far. But they did discover that an acid arrow trap can take out the group's only healer - and that with knowledge that the trap was there! :]

And the concept of the Lantern Archons as a Bit from Tron is excellent. So I'm going to have use it myself.

Since this is my first 3/3.5 game that I've run, I'm not making too many changes, but the stuff about map E sounds really wicked.

Neumannium

First Post
OblivionsLot said:
Neumannium, you gave me a scare. One of my players in the WLD that I'm running in Milwaukee has a last name of Neumann. But he's not a firmware writer, so I'm okay. ;)

Nope, I'm DMing it (or preparing to) myself. Seeing as how I'm the only one in my group who's actually READ all the books. :\

Good to know there are other D&Ders in Milwaukee, though. I thought I was a dying breed...

jim pinto

First Post
Neumannium said:
Originally posted by Jim Pinto:

Any progress on this?

Thanks,

i'm converting maps A, B, C, E, and F right now

that oughta give people something to chew on

sadly, i don't have time to fix the map E errors

(unless lee can give me a template of what should go where)

i'm going to e-mail them to twofalls and he can post them

(being sure to cite AEG's trademark and copyright on these)

:)

thanks for being patient, guys

Neumannium

First Post
jim pinto said:
i'm converting maps A, B, C, E, and F right now

that oughta give people something to chew on

sadly, i don't have time to fix the map E errors

(unless lee can give me a template of what should go where)

i'm going to e-mail them to twofalls and he can post them

(being sure to cite AEG's trademark and copyright on these)

:)

thanks for being patient, guys

Thanks for the quick response.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to do some real work (and keep lurking the boards) for the rest of the day... :D

jim pinto

First Post
Neumannium said:
Thanks for the quick response.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to do some real work (and keep lurking the boards) for the rest of the day... :D

send me your e-mail address, and i'll e-mail you now

Remove ads