• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World's Largest Dungeon in actual play [Spoilers!]

Lee Hammock

First Post
jim pinto said:
i'm converting maps A, B, C, E, and F right now

that oughta give people something to chew on

sadly, i don't have time to fix the map E errors

(unless lee can give me a template of what should go where)

Email sent with new map version attached and a list of the changes.

Lee

jim pinto

First Post
and an unrelated question

BlueBlackRed said:
It would be silly for me not to jump on this bandwagon.
bbrscn@cinci.rr.com
or on AOL IM I'm BBR SCN (that's BBR[space]SCN).

two falls? can you post those soon, so i'm not sending files all weekend long

(region E will have an update soon and we're making pdfs as i type this)

fyi

i have an unrelated favor to ask, but since i'm not the webmeister i could be, i have no idea where to looks for this sort of thing...

does anyone know of a "good" generator/program that will give you the contents of a modern office building/home/college/library/etc

so i can design a modern adventure smoothly and quickly

any help would be appreciated

that is all.

twofalls

DM Beadle
Maps

Hey folks... I have some of the maps, A, B, C, E. They wont be posted for at least a week, but if you email me I will email them back to you.

jamesbeadle@sanguinesentinels.com

I have broadband and check my email often. I must have emailed out Lee's notes to at least a score of folks already. I will post a link to the Sanguine Sentinels web page when my webmaster gets them posted. Jim is working on pdf's of the maps.

spacecrime.com

First Post
twofalls said:
Inner party kill... um do these guys expect to play through this whole thing?

Best estimate is that they'll go through 6 characters each if they go directly to the exit, and around 11 characters each if they try to see every room.

You encourage this kind of play?

"Moderate it" would be a better description. The tone of the campaign is best summed up by the fact that the paladin is named Twinky McRighteouspants.

You probably don't want to know how they won over the lizardfolk by offering up the mostly-fresh corpse of the gnome bard for dinner.

(BTW, Jim Pinto, I ran across the various listings of poisons, traps, conditions etc in the back of the book by accident. It's been very handy since, so thanks!)

Remove ads