• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World's Largest Dungeon in actual play [Spoilers!]

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Arholly said:
Oh yeah, and any comments and such are welcome as well. It's still obviously a work in progress.

As long as it's blessed by jim pinto and AEG - it looks like a great foundation!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I didn't notice it as one of the sidebars, but I would also suggest a place where users can post errata - perhaps the messageboards - and then a file could be created with all of the errata in one place.

Just a thought.

Arholly

First Post
DaveMage said:
I didn't notice it as one of the sidebars, but I would also suggest a place where users can post errata - perhaps the messageboards - and then a file could be created with all of the errata in one place.

Just a thought.

No problem. I am doing two things. One, I added an erratra forum to the message boards and sub-dividing it by Region. The second thing I did was create a section in the downloads section where any erratra files can be downloaded from if and when they are made into documents.

Neumannium

First Post
Originally posted by DaveMage:

I would also suggest a place where users can post errata - perhaps the messageboards

Great idea!

Also, I don't know how many forums you can have, but maybe a monster/ideas/changes forum for each region (Region A Ideas, Region B Ideas, etc.) would make things easier to find and organize.

Of course, I should probably be giving this idea in those forums... :heh:

Azurecrusader

First Post
Ug. . . I hate PHPNuke :)

Looks like a good start though, I look forward to seeing what else you do with it. One suggestion I have is to turn off some of the "garbage" modules that you don't really need to have, but that's up to you.

Arholly

First Post
Azurecrusader, honestly, not that fond of PHP nuke myself, but it works for what I want and didn't feel like creating something entirely from scratch. I'm actually going through some of the modules and turning them off or deleting useless blocks.

Neumannium, I can make as many forums as I want. I can easily do it by Region. <ponder> Might be better that way actually... I like that better.

twofalls

DM Beadle
This is great Arholly. My webmaster was going to post the files this week (he has yet to get off his duff and do it) but I don't see any reason to push him on it anymore as you have filled the bill. Thanks!

jim pinto

First Post
Neumannium said:
Great idea!

Also, I don't know how many forums you can have, but maybe a monster/ideas/changes forum for each region (Region A Ideas, Region B Ideas, etc.) would make things easier to find and organize.

Of course, I should probably be giving this idea in those forums... :heh:

oh man. i cannot keep up on anymore threads. gah.

i'll assume you can handle monitoring your own questions.

:)

you should have maps A, B, C, and D as pdfs now

peace

Remove ads