• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World's Largest Dungeon in actual play [Spoilers!]

CrimsonScribe

First Post
JamesL85 said:
I still have plenty of bandwith left to host other files (as well as Jim's permission to do so), if you'd like.....Just let me know what you'd like to see....

I sent you a map for Region F just after New Year's, but haven't seen it on the site yet. Did you receive it?

CrimsonScribe

First Post
The "Ring of Warmth" isn't actually in the 3.5 Dungeon Masters guide. The most recent place I can find it is the 3.0 DMG. It has a continual effect of Endure Elements (Cold) - that is negating 5 points of cold damage to the wearer per round.

jim pinto

First Post
mich23 said:
Need to know what the ring of warmth does in region A

anything you want there, big guy

:)

but, yes this should have been a minor ring of endure elements (cold)
which the PCs won't realize doesn't pay off until Region O

however, you could have it do a number of different things,
because the ring is not working "perfectly".... as i a DM, i like to
change things up a little and give the PCs something they
normally wouldn't expect from their traditional magic items.

enjoy

twistedoliver

First Post
Sigh...bought the book

Hello Jim,

I finally looked around in my area and found 2 copies. Although in Canada it's a little more expensive then what I can see from what people have posted here. I did look into buying it online but after the shipping charges and then converting to CDN, it worked out to the same price or cheaper to buy it locally. And since the price is so close, I like to support the local guy.

But that's not why I am posting. I wanted to say that I have just started reading area A and trying read it with the thought of how I would change it, based upon what other people have said (Like Two Falls) etc. I think I will have to separate these as my players don't have the attention span for something like this, but even so. it's a great product soo far..

I was going to go the the fan site to get all the minor errors, but since it doesn't seem to be there anymore, is there anybody else who has compiled a spreadsheet, etc of the errors?

Also Lee, you had an extra 22K (I think ) worth of work that you did. I know you emailed it out, is there anyway I can get a copy?

Scott

P

PaulofCthulhu

mich23

First Post
jim pinto said:
anything you want there, big guy

but, yes this should have been a minor ring of endure elements (cold)
which the PCs won't realize doesn't pay off until Region O

however, you could have it do a number of different things,
because the ring is not working "perfectly".... as i a DM, i like to
change things up a little and give the PCs something they
normally wouldn't expect from their traditional magic items.

enjoy
Thanks for the help but not a guy. and have to say not a very experienced dm and have run 2 games of the dungeon so far the guys I run for love it and i love the ideas behind it thanks again for the help.

jim pinto

First Post
mich23 said:
Thanks for the help but not a guy. and have to say not a very experienced dm and have run 2 games of the dungeon so far the guys I run for love it and i love the ideas behind it thanks again for the help.

a girl?

girls don't dm.... fooey

i'm glad you like the book. i've only gamed with one female DM, in all my years

but i hope everyone is enjoying your rendition of the book.

let's see ... are we do for some alternate plots for the dungeon again?

which region should i tackle... hmm....

Lee Hammock

First Post
twistedoliver said:
Hello Jim,

I finally looked around in my area and found 2 copies. Although in Canada it's a little more expensive then what I can see from what people have posted here. I did look into buying it online but after the shipping charges and then converting to CDN, it worked out to the same price or cheaper to buy it locally. And since the price is so close, I like to support the local guy.

But that's not why I am posting. I wanted to say that I have just started reading area A and trying read it with the thought of how I would change it, based upon what other people have said (Like Two Falls) etc. I think I will have to separate these as my players don't have the attention span for something like this, but even so. it's a great product soo far..

I was going to go the the fan site to get all the minor errors, but since it doesn't seem to be there anymore, is there anybody else who has compiled a spreadsheet, etc of the errors?

Also Lee, you had an extra 22K (I think ) worth of work that you did. I know you emailed it out, is there anyway I can get a copy?

Scott

Sure I can email it over no problem, just send your email address to lhammoc at attglobal.net

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads