World's Largest Dungeon

industrygothica

Adventurer
As Carolina sees the approaching rat swarm, she pulls a torch from her pack and lights it. She plunges the fire into the center of the swarm, hoping the heat from the flame will send filthy rodents on their way.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Well, of course! Rat is Thorg's friend. Rat is a very good rat. :)

"If you don't like them either, they must be bad," Thorg replies.

Making sure his shield is ready, he heads toward the swarm, bellowing, "Stay away from Aswan, you bad rats!"

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Given that Jerolan has never encountered a swarm, and doesn't have Knowledge (Dungeoneering) or Kn (Nature), I would assume that he'll just launch an attack - and then be dismayed when it's ineffective.

Can I just mention here how much I hate swarms - both as a DM and as a player! :( [/sblock]

Jerolan takes a short step closer to the swarm which has suddenly appeared and overwhelmed his colleague, and makes two flashing attacks against it. Then, when they make no appreciable difference, he falls back, appalled, and cries out, "There are too many. How do we defeat them?"

wmasters

First Post
And for what good it does, Aswan's action is to attack (flurry of blows) on the swarm. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in the previous post. Although possibly that -3 is Aswan's hit points by his turn, in which case obviously, he'll bleed on the floor!

Last edited:

Remove ads