• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World's Largest Dungeon?

jim pinto

First Post
i must tell you....

seeing that map on the wall every time i come in the front door
makes ME want to play in this dungeon and i know every room

:)

jim pinto said:
i must tell you....

seeing that map on the wall every time i come in the front door
makes ME want to play in this dungeon and i know every room

:)
So, play a really smart Diviner who walks around with a Helm of Telepathy on all the time. You character can read the thoughts of everything before the party enters a room and you'll never have to worry about letting "player" knowledge taint the character. :p

jim pinto

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
So, play a really smart Diviner who walks around with a Helm of Telepathy on all the time. You character can read the thoughts of everything before the party enters a room and you'll never have to worry about letting "player" knowledge taint the character. :p

Alternately I could just run the thing, but I don't want to read the book and find any typos. That would kill me.

My copy is just 4 feet from my hands, but ... can't... find... will.... to ... open it.... or ... speak.... at ..... normal .... rate.

Now I need to clear a 6 ft. by 8 ft. area of my wall for the maps....

Sorry grandma, but your photo is going in the kindling pile.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
World's Largest Dungeon?

Man, have you ever see Ranger Wickett's basement? It's friggen huge! Why, just the other day two Rugby teams from London were playing a full game between the futon and the TV.

thundershot

Adventurer
DAMN YOU AMAZON.COM! We have a list of people who want to preorder via Amazon (always had good service there), but it still hasn't popped up! *shakes fist*

:D

Chris

jim pinto

First Post
thundershot said:
DAMN YOU AMAZON.COM! We have a list of people who want to preorder via Amazon (always had good service there), but it still hasn't popped up! *shakes fist*

:D

Chris

anyone want to buy the second copy that came off press?

has my name inside the front cover

haha

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads