• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World's Largest Dungeon?

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
How about just a b/w version of the maps online? That way, the pretty (color) maps are just for the buyers of the product, but DMs could then download the b/w ones and print out the necessary pages on their own printers.

BTW, jim, how much would it take to get you to come to my house and run the WLD for my D&D group? ;)

Ghost2020

Adventurer
Good to hear that the book can lay flat.
The binding was really my only issue.

I for one am happy to see this product. I so much wanted to like Ruins of Undermountain, but those bastiches didn't finish the product. Great maps...doesn't do me much good to fill in everything, I simply don't have the time. Looks like WLD will solve this problem. : )

Well, even if you broke it up into three or four books it'd still be the WLD, with each book alone, it'd still be a damned huge dungeon.

Man, will that look intimidating to see that bad boy on the table or what?!
:lol:
:] :] :]

jim pinto

First Post
DaveMage said:
How about just a b/w version of the maps online? That way, the pretty (color) maps are just for the buyers of the product, but DMs could then download the b/w ones and print out the necessary pages on their own printers.

we're not ruling it out, but presently, we're focusing on selling it
and posting pdfs later on.

DaveMage said:
BTW, jim, how much would it take to get you to come to my house and run the WLD for my D&D group? ;)

room and board for the next three years

:)

jim pinto

First Post
Ghost2020 said:
Good to hear that the book can lay flat.
The binding was really my only issue.

I for one am happy to see this product. I so much wanted to like Ruins of Undermountain, but those bastiches didn't finish the product. Great maps...doesn't do me much good to fill in everything, I simply don't have the time. Looks like WLD will solve this problem. : )

Well, even if you broke it up into three or four books it'd still be the WLD, with each book alone, it'd still be a damned huge dungeon.

Man, will that look intimidating to see that bad boy on the table or what?!
:lol:
:] :] :]

it weighs 4.5 pounds... it will crush your table

Demon Gnome

First Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMage
BTW, jim, how much would it take to get you to come to my house and run the WLD for my D&D group?

room and board for the next three years

Done. Just gimme a week or so to get the shackles chained and bolted to the wall in the basement.

I'm in the middle of running a fairly large homebrew Dungeon and probably won't run another one for awhile, but i definitely would like to see the finished product.

one problem with dungeons of this magnitude is keeping the plot or objective in focus. me, i like lots of crunch in my dungeons as well as lots of intrigue. i hope they pull this off....

Chaos Drake

First Post
AEG-Todd said:
If you guys haven't seen yet, there have been some updates on the official site: http://www.worldslargestdungeon.com

Yeah, they've got me updating it, as if handling a CCG wasn't enough... it's not like I'm just an art director or something...

:p

Todd Rowland
Brand Manager, Warlord CCG

They should have a marathon session of this game. How many hours would that take? Would it get into the Guiness Book of World Records? ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads