• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Worst Race?

Which is thw worst of the PHB races

• Dragonborn

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Eldarin

Votes: 28 8.3%
  • Elf

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Half-Elf

Votes: 146 43.1%
  • Halfling

Votes: 33 9.7%
  • Human

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Tiefling

Votes: 73 21.5%

Nail

First Post
ZetaStriker said:
Half-elves seem worst to me, unfortunately. At-will class powers just don't stack well against the other racial powers available, and the powers, rather than the stat boosts, are what will lead my decision.
Don't discount the half-elf!

They get their stat bonuses in two different stat pairings.

And the dilettante power will only get BETTER with each extra splat book they put out. More classes = more WIN.

Satori

First Post
silentounce said:
So when people clicked on tiefling in the Worst Race poll what they were really trying to say was, Tieflings are "such a cool race"? That's what you're reading into it.
If we're going to get into what you probably should have said, how about this, "the 100+ people who voted Tiefling as the worst race mechanically shows that a largely dominant trend in the current message board belief system is that Tiefling is the worst race mechanically, and this does not imply in the least anything about whether or not said people think that Tieflings are such a cool race."

And, by the way, this poll didn't specify mechanically when I voted. All it said was "worst race" and please tell us why with a comment. The OP didn't make that change until it had already been up for 60 hours. So, those votes up there are a mixed bag.

No! I refuse to argue! We're heading deep into Silly Land!

Icansee-1.jpg

---

Was anyone else impressed with the Eladrin?

I REALLY like their free Trained Skill and the nifty Encounter Teleport.

Unfortunately, they do seem a bit "Type Cast".

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads