• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS WotBS Battle Maps and RST stuff

Trumeg

First Post
Hello. I just purchased the softcover complete campaign 3.5 War of the Burning Skies book and am wondering how I can download the maps and RST statblocks as described on page 10 in the "Player Handout" sidebar?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We lost a lot of that stuff in the hack. We're still working on recovering and re-uploading it all.

John Doom

Explorer
Any news on this? I'd love to be able to run this still and have printable maps of the proper size available (1" squares). All I can find are the single page PDF style images, which don't have any specific scaling.

JoPay

Explorer
I second John Doom... I know you guys have your arms full, but the battlemaps are sorely missed...

I posted earlier last year (2013) regarding these and tried with maptools, but the maps that you had before the hacking were... absolutely great!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don't have copies - we kept them on the server. Perhaps someone downloaded them before the hack, and still has them?

Remove ads