• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS WotBS data for adventure tools or masterplan

rezha

First Post
Hi, i'm starting the 4e wotbs with my group. I buyed the first adventure and seems nice. I would like to run encounters from masterplan, a nice program that can be used to organize a full campaign and run encounters automagically. I find myself in the precess of entering monsters data in masterplan. It can retrieve monsters from ddi, but i have to enter manually averything else, like, for instance, the black horse mercenaries. I would like to know if someone has the monsters and npc of such adventure already done in character builder or monster builder, since i can import from those programs directly in masterplan.

Thanks!

Panthanas

Explorer
I've put a good portion of the monsters from the first 2 adventures into the Monster Builder. I'm not sure how to share them out though :)

Panthanas

Explorer
You can upload the file in a post.

Or in a File Sharing site.

I'll look into trying that when I'm on my home computer, since I'm at work now :(

Edit: Hmm...looking at Monster Builder now that I'm home, I have more of the Fire Forest adventure monsters converted.

Last edited:

Panthanas

Explorer
For those interested, I (hopefully) have attached the monsters I have put into the Monster Builder so far for The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar.

Once I do more, I could upload them.

Attachments

• WotBS 02 Monsters .zip
    60.6 KB · Views: 200

Gorok

Explorer
Time to resurrect this old thread, since I'm going to start running this Adventure Path soon. Is there any chance to get other Monster Builder files for the first adventure, or for any others besides the Fire Forest?

Thanks!

Remove ads