• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS WotBS Images

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Is there anywhere that I can download the images for the WotBS adventures (as well as the Player's Guide)? I always build a wiki for my campaigns, and I'd like to post portraits, city maps, and the like.

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Nothing? I bought the b&w hardback and received the free color pdf, though the pdf is locked, so I can't even pull assets from that.

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Is there any chance at all of getting the password to unlock the pdf? I'm guessing that answer is no, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I didn't know there was one; I certainly don't know what it is. I'll ask around, but I can't guarantee anything.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
Personally, I've been able to copy and paste images from the PDFs into my adventure (I use MapTool). Failing that, you can use a screen shot. That's what I do, at least.

GuJiaXian

Explorer
As OnlineDM suggested, I was able to copy and paste an image (the map of Gate Pass) directly out of the pdf. The pdf is definitely locked; that is, there is inherent security enabled. However, I'm able to cut and paste both images and text, so I'm not sure what aspect of the pdf is actually protected.

Remove ads