• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS WotbS RELOADED for Pathfinder

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Coming very, very soon!

wotbsrl.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So what, I hear you cry, is the difference between WotBS and WotBS RELOADED?

Two things!

1) First, it's reconfigured, rejiggered, and designed for the Pathfinder RPG.

2) It's full-colour with loads of brand new, awesome artwork.

The original 3.5 version, if you recall, was black-and-white inside. So if you've wanted to play WotBS in Pathfinder, this is the way to do it!

It'll be available soon in the same way all ENP APs are - as an adventure path via subscription.

mdusty

Explorer
will the adventures be released together at the same time or in monthly installments? I had an older group that played through the entire campaign about 2 years ago and loved it. My new group (of which only one of the original group remains) is on book 2 of zeitgeist which the also really like. The older player STLL talks about how great wotbs was and wants to actually play it again with the new group. And I agree. Yeah, it's so good, I'm ready to run it a second time..... So I'm thinking of doing the short version of zeitgeist (up to book 5) which will give me until next may or so, then going over to wotbs after that. And we use Pathfinder, so that's even better. So in other words, I'm super excited to see this new version come out. Will it have everything that was included in the deluxe edition as well? Will you be changing any existing NPCs to use any of the new Pathfinder classes, rule systems, ect? Will it just be core Pathfinder, or will you be incorporating any of the Ultimate/Advanced books as well?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
will the adventures be released together at the same time or in monthly installments? I had an older group that played through the entire campaign about 2 years ago and loved it. My new group (of which only one of the original group remains) is on book 2 of zeitgeist which the also really like. The older player STLL talks about how great wotbs was and wants to actually play it again with the new group. And I agree. Yeah, it's so good, I'm ready to run it a second time..... So I'm thinking of doing the short version of zeitgeist (up to book 5) which will give me until next may or so, then going over to wotbs after that. And we use Pathfinder, so that's even better. So in other words, I'm super excited to see this new version come out. Will it have everything that was included in the deluxe edition as well? Will you be changing any existing NPCs to use any of the new Pathfinder classes, rule systems, ect? Will it just be core Pathfinder, or will you be incorporating any of the Ultimate/Advanced books as well?

Same model as before - installments culminating with the compilation.

I don't think we'll include the bonus adventures from the deluxe edition (though we might publish them as free web enhancements), but we're *considering* asking Ryan Nock to write a bonus adventure #13. It's just an idea right now.

Yes, it uses Pathfinder classes, rule systems, etc. Generally we don't like requiring people to have additional books to play our AP but if we use non-core stuff we'll include it in the adventure for reference. It's all case-by-case; whatever's best for what we need.

Thanks for the kind words!

bpeace

First Post
Veruca Moment

When will this start? I want to start this campaign, but I really want to use Pathfinder to run it. I will settle for 3.5 if necessary, but I would rather not.

[Veruca Mode] I want it NOW! [/Veruca Mode]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just this morning got an email telling me layout for the Player's Guide is done, save the index/table of contents. I haven't seen anything at all yet, though, so I don't have any other I can share.

So is this going to be PDF only or print as well? As in it is colour (like my deluxe 3.5 hardcover) so are we looking at a deluxe colour hardcover at the end? Or a B+W version or don;t know til it is finished!

Remove ads