First Post
Fantalass

OOC: I'm fine with advancing.

[sblock=OOC]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2750111/

---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 8/8, F +0,R+1,W+4
1 subdual damage

Acid Dart: 6/7 (+2, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Feather Fall

Effects:

XP: ?

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
After the group meets Torrent back down in the courtyard and explain what happened the woman looks a little worried. But after a few explantaions the mage at the gate tells them that he will handle anyone that comes to question about the death of Shaelis. "It was self-defense by the sound of it and the school should thank you for not allowing her to blast it apart in her attempt of tring to escape from people she has stolen from."

Put at ease by the wizard Torrent tells the group to follow her, "We need to rest before we can make for the Fire Gate, and get this," she raises the case. "Out of the city." As they travel they notice the fighting has quited down a little, at least it seems the noise of it is only coming from somewhere far to the west anyway.

Torrent leads the group not three blocks away in the same district as the school to a large building dedicated to the Order of the Aquiline Cross. Two guards dress in white and red tabards mared with a cross surrounded by a halo of feathers stand at the open doors. It is easy for the group to gain entry and they see that others have been granted entry by the large crowd of refuges that fill the main great hall of the building. Families sit huddled together parents trying to keep children from crying and looking on the verge themselves, others sleep using each other as both pillow and blanket. Priests move about the throng and help however they can.
It is to one of these priest that Torrent asks about the group finding a place to spend the rest of the night. Given a small alcove Torrent moves off with the priest to find the head of the order while everyone else finds a space to put a bed roll.

It is mid-afternoon when Torrent rouses the group out of their blankets and again wish them a happy new year. "Only this time we have gifts to go with the new year celebration, complements of the Resistance." she says indicating three large chest that sit near the alcove.

She opens each of them to reveal what is inside. "Gear up and have some breakfast, after we can pick up a couple other things, before we leave Gate Pass, tonight."

[sblock=Resistance help]
Code:
Cold-weather outfits x6        7lbs each
traveler's outfits x2          5lbs each
Healer's kit                   1lb
Scriber's kit (100gp)          2lb
Spell component pouches x2     2lbs each
Thieve's tools, msterwork      2lb
tindertwigs x12                ---
smokestick x4                  .5lb each
holy water x4                  1lb each
anti-toxin x2                  ---                     
blanket winter x3              3lb each
candles x10                    ---
flint and steel x2             ---
hammer                         2lb
lantern, hooded                2lb
oil (1-pint flask) x6          1lb each
piton x6                       .5lb each
iron pot                       4lb
skillet                        1lb
iron tri pod                   2lb
food stuffs x12                1lb each 
rope, hemp(50') x2             10lb each            
sacks x2                       .5lb each
sewing needles x4              ---
shovel                         8lb
tent, medium x3                30lb each
torches x10                    1lb each
waterskins x6                  4lb each
twine(50')                     .5lb
compass                        .5lb                         
saw                            2lb

Shortbow
arrows(20)
pouch - 50gp with note that says use as spell components only
potions: cure light wounds 1d8+1 x4
potions: shield of faith(lvl1) x2
notes of purchase for up to 500gp of equipment from "The Graffen Brothers Armoury" [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Ok most is common a few things are DM made and the rest I'll explain in the OOC but for now RP what you want to take and after everyone does so I will advance the thread, to the next chapter. And if you want to make knowledge checks about the Aquiline Cross DC and info are on page one of this thread. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik dismissed the strange wolf-like creature before entering the temple. Just in case anyone got the bright idea to try handing over people to the Ragesians...

Once he is roused and rubs the remnants of sleep from his eyes, he pops his knuckles and rolls his neck. "Must've tweaked it sleeping," he mutters under his breath. The half-orc takes a look at some of the gear.

[sblock=Preferences]
Looks like we each get a Cold Weather outfit, 2 tindertwigs, 2 rations and a waterskin.

I'd like to get one of the Cure potions and a Shield of Faith. I don't really care about my share from the armory, since a fair split wouldn't be enough for a Masterwork weapon, and I don't have the money to make up the difference.
[/sblock]

After a quick discussion over who gets what, he approaches Torrent and quietly (though not exactly kindly) says, "Part of your errand is done. Now cough up some info for me. You were going to say something last night, but got cut off. Now's your chance."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Your family," Torrent says with a smile. "They are in Ragesian, headed for the capital at last report. They are taking something of value to the new Empress. Afterward they will probably be well off for the rest of thier lives. You don't happen to know what your parents were trading in before they left do you?"

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda is thankful for the rest and is praying as many of the others are waking.

She looks as to what Torrent as brought. "While I can carry some of this, it would be helpful if those that can, help with some of the burden."

The dwarf sets aside some of the items that she will carry and would like. (* notes items she would like)

[sblock]
Code:
Cold-weather outfits x1 *        7lbs each
Healer's kit                   1lb
tindertwigs x10                ---
smokestick x4                  .5lb each
holy water x4 *                 1lb each
anti-toxin x2 *                 ---                     
blanket winter x1 *             3lb each
candles x10                    ---
flint and steel x2             ---
hammer                         2lb
oil (1-pint flask) x1          1lb each
piton x6                       .5lb each
iron pot                       4lb
skillet                        1lb
food stuffs x10                1lb each 
rope, hemp(50') x2             10lb each            
sacks x2                       .5lb each
sewing needles x4              ---
twine(50')                     .5lb

The above adds up to... 59.5 lbs added to Marda's current gear is 113 lbs which is still easy a medium load for her (up to 153 lbs)

As for the 500g equipment... Marda is pretty well set. If there is enough to upgrade her armor, then I will take the opportunity. But it is a mere +1 to AC... so if others can use it, feel free.[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik shakes his head in the negative fashion. "I never paid much attention to what my maternal grandfather dealt in. And for reference, Torrent, my father only dealt in blood, pain and death and was repaid in kind. It was my mother and her father that raised my twin sister and I." The half-orc, magic-wielding warrior pauses. "Thank you for finally telling me. Maybe I'll get to see them when all of this is over.

"But first, we need to settle the rest of our agreement. You said we get you out of Gate Pass tonight. I take it you have a plan?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"That I do," she says slapping the big warrior on the back. "And I'm glad you and your umm... friend are going to be with us."

[sblock=OOC] Which reminds me that I looked and looked for any eidolon pics and couldn't find any good ones. :( Seems they may still be to new? I might just have someone draw up your cool companion from the description. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Fantalass want list]

Cold-weather outfits x1 7lbs each
Scriber's kit (100gp) 2lb
Spell component pouches x1 2lbs each
tindertwigs x2 ---
blanket winter x1 3lb each
food stuffs x2 1lb each
waterskins x1 4lb each
compass .5lb

The dwarf can gladly carry all that stuff, but it (at least anti-toxins and the like) belong to the group, he are only carrying it.

Can he also carry some of Fantalass stuff? You don't want him to suffer a penalty for carrying to much with his medium strength.

also interested in the shortbow with arrows!

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

"So, we will travel by foot? I will perhaps need a bit help to carry all my equipment. Studying books doesn't makes one strong as a bull."

[sblock=OOC]

---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 8/8, F +0,R+1,W+4

Acid Dart: 7/7 (+2, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount

Effects:

XP: ?

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Remove ads