WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik moves to help the man without a second thought. The half-orc hurries over, heedless of the slush, and grabs the man by the shoulders, pulling him to his feet. “Find somewhere safe, a cellar if you can, and stay there,” he says a little hurriedly, not paying attention to the reaction he gets.

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda moves up after Barrick, "Aaron, would you see to the children please?" she asks of her companion as checks on the woman that the man was carrying as the half-orc hauls the man to his feet. "Ma'am, are you alright?" she asks quietly.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Nodding in response, Aaron moves to assist the children, making sure they are ok and hoping to alleviate their fears. Agreeing with Barrik, he asks, "Do you have someplace safe to hole up?"

Vertexx69

First Post
Shade just looks on in disgust at the wimpering citizenry. "Let the ice-skating rabble of this doomed little crack of cifilization fend for themselves. We have somewhere to be and a this crusty little set of floodgates is locking down as you stand there cradling urchins. The city guard will be along to do their jobs any time now, so let go!"

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

"I'm with her. If the kids are not spellcasters, they will fare much better than me once the gates are closed. We have to see the big picture!." Fantalass confirms Shade's words.

[sblock=OOC]

Active: Mage armor (1 hr)
---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 5/5, F +0,R+1,W+3

Acid Dart: 5/6 (+2, 1d6+1) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Feather Fall

Effects: -

XP: 0

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik snorts, his eyes going hard. "Some of us have morals, viper. And if it matters that much to you, then keep moving and we will catch up. You won't be that hard to find. And Torrent, give us the directions, just in case."

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

"Maybe, but more lifes will be lost if I'm not able to accomplish the mission. We cannot save everyone, but you can certainly try." Fantalass remarks.

[sblock=OOC]

Active: Mage armor (1 hr)
---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 5/5, F +0,R+1,W+3

Acid Dart: 5/6 (+2, 1d6+1) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Feather Fall

Effects: -

XP: 0

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"We have a little time to help," Torrent says stepping up to kneel beside Marda. "Just watch both ends of this alley a moment."

The women lies on the ground unconsious. Here face has soot smudged about it and a small gash in her forehead the bleeds lightly. The man wheezes for breath and has soot smeared about his clothes and face also.

The children are hardy and well, just a little frightened.

[sblock=OOC] Great inter-play guys, sorry I have been slow to catch up. Will be back in shape soon I hope. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"Maybe, but more lifes will be lost if I'm not able to accomplish my mission. We cannot save everyone, but you can certainly try." Fantalass remarks.

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda eyes Shade and shakes her head... She makes a comment under her breath, "Cold hearted..." The dwarf stops herself and takes in several deep breaths before commenting to herself, "She do seem to bring out the worst in people."

At seeing the woman unconscious and currently bleeding she takes up her silver symbol of Gracenyes, "Mistress, aid these people in this time of need." and all within a small burst of Marda feel awash of holy energies. ((Channel energy, healing 5 damage.))

[sblock=OOC/Commnets]Gracenyes... Which gender is the god? Sounds feminine, but one never knows for sure. So best to ask.

I REALLY do not see a paladin working with Shade as she is right now. While I could see it coming to blows sometime in the future, I see it more as Marda walking away when the situation permits. At this point of future progress, I am thinking fighter a better option. More combat feats, since I see her being more martial.[/sblock]

Remove ads