• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC 2009 Product Releases page

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I figured I'd take a look at the 4e product releases catalog... just for the heck of it.

2009 Product Releases

I do pay attention to what WotC is releasing for 4e just in case I might find a book to be useful for me and v.3.5. This means I'm usually only interested in a 4e book if it more fluff and less crunch (i.e. Manual of the Planes).

Anyeway, I noticed that there are some covers listed on the product releases page that I hadn't seen yet. Specifically, the ones for an adventure called Revenge of the Giants, Adventurer's Vault 2, and Primal Power.

I just figured I'd point those out. I'm not in the loop for 4e so if those covers are old news not to mention the books listed for the last quarter of 2009 then don't worry too much about this post. (FYI.. The Plane Below makes me curious. I wonder what that one is about... :hmm: )

Revenge of the Giants
products_dndacc_241787400_lgpic.jpg

Release Date August 2009

Adventurer's Vault 2
products_dndacc_241777200_lgpic.jpg

Release Date August 2009

Primal Power
products_dndacc_9780786950232_lgpic.jpg

Release Date October 2009

chaotix42

First Post
Awesome! I'd seen the cover for AV2, but not that adventure or Primal Power (gotta love Steve Prescott)! Very nice indeed.

weem

First Post
I'm really looking forward to the Primal Powers book for sure. Arcane is coming up which I am looking forward to as well, but Primal... can't wait...

Scribble

First Post
Man... Why oh why did they have to call it Revenge of The Giants???

All I can think of now is Revenge of the Nerds... And Fred Palowaski screaming "NERDS!"

"GIANTS!"

ppaladin123

Adventurer
I'm noticing a strange art pattern here:

Martial Power= Fighter vaulting through the air toward enemies
Divine Power= Cleric/paladin vaulting through the air toward enemies
Primal Power=Warden (?) vaulting through the air toward enemies

;)

(Arcane power doesn't fit though...)

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
Ari, if you worked on The Plane Below, or know enough to say, can you confirm or deny that it covers the Abyss as well as the Elemental Chaos in general?

Ari, if you worked on The Plane Below, or know enough to say, can you confirm or deny that it covers the Abyss as well as the Elemental Chaos in general?

Yes, I can confirm or deny that.

;)

(Seriously, I'm not 100% certain what's already been said in public, or what I'm allowed to say. Sorry.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads