• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(WotC/d20) How many PDFs do you own?

Votes: 96 17.9%

Votes: 19 3.6%

Votes: 17 3.2%

Votes: 13 2.4%

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • 5 - 7

Votes: 61 11.4%
  • 8 - 10

Votes: 35 6.5%
  • 11 - 15

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • 16 - 20

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 217 40.6%
  • 31 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

raineym

Explorer
Wombat said:
I have hordes....

I hear that.

I have a 24-disk CD holder I carry with me everywhere I go full of PDFs. I have the CDs divided by company. All total, I counted 312 PDFs.

Free, $1, $2, $3, etc..., well you get the picture. If its out for d20 D&D, I probably own it.

I still have several PDFs I need to put on CDs that I haven't had time to yet.

I'm in PDF-debt and I do believe I made RPGNow's and DriveThruRPG's christmas card list. :confused:

Last edited:

Turanil

First Post
Mark said:
I voted 5-7, but actually I now remember that I must have bought a dozen PDFs on rpgnow. However, this is those I bought. The number of free PDFs downloaded over the course of the last five years maybe reaches 50 to 70.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I have purchased 5 PDFs, but I just got 32 PDFs for free in the GM's Day Contest, so that catapulted me to the top bracket, even though I should probably be lower.

80-100 PDF's i think. At this point, 90% of my buy's are all PDF's since almost all products are available via PDF, further, it also has more "obscure" items that my players have not read though.

NightMask

First Post
31 or more DEFINITELY

I have paid for more than 300 pdfs in the last 9 months. They are an excellent source of new material that my players have never seen ... unless it comes out in print a month or two later, like some have. In addition to the purchased ones, I have picked up the free ones, the web enhancements, and even a few of the generous gifts of the publishers who have given free copies of their products to people on these boards.

The number of PDFs in my collection is rapidly approaching the quantity of RPG books I own. :heh:

tmaaas

First Post
Hmmm.... I'm up to about 70.

Due to a lack of shelf space, I buy very few physical products now. If it isn't on PDF or for Eberron, I'm probably not going to get it.

Remove ads