• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Forums - Anyone Else Having Issues?

Hey, all! I know Plane Sailing started - and locked - a thread about something similar not too long ago in this forum, so I hope this is alright here.

Has anyone else had difficulty accessing the WotC forums since they upgraded? I've got no issues visiting them from my work computer, but can't manage to get the page to load from home.

Any suggestions?

I've been there only once since July and it did seem to take forever to loadup. I had assumed it was me (modem with 1960's phone lines :heh: )

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I get on the boards just fine.

When I read the title, I wondered whether it is about the large number of morons on the boards there.

Marlowe said:
It may not be the boards that are the problem.

Yeah - I'm pretty sure it isn't the boards themselves; after all, I can get there and post from 3 out of 4 computers.

1 of them, however, I can't - and it's only the new boards that this happens on. I was wondering if anyone else was having similar issues.

kenobi65

First Post
Occasional issues with their servers gorking, but otherwise, I haven't had problems. Looks like their software upgrade finally worked, on the third try.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads