• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC has ended support for Living Forgotten Realms (and the RPGA, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnduBois

First Post
Under our new structure we have four (I think it's four) story areas, instead of 12 regions. Those story areas are going to have much more connected storylines than we've really seen in the past. (Where it was easy to level out of the level band for an adventure before you could complete a three-adventure story arc).
Something else we're starting to do involves the release schedule of adventures, particularly as they pertain to a major quest. In most of the story areas (Elturgard being the exception), you'll be seeing all three adventures for the year, typically composing an entire major quest, released at the same time. This allows players to get the entire major quest in with minimal difficulty, and also allows the writers and writing directors to allow the results of the major quests influence future storylines. For example, I've got two different story arcs in mind for 2012; which one I use depends exclusively on the results of the 2011 major quest (which, to shamelessly plug, can be played at Origins).

WolfStar76

Explorer

I haven't read the book myself, so I skipped the review. I can only draw conclusions of baseline spoilers from your post and assume Elminster is bringing her back, or has already done so.

My default assumption for the campaign is that she's still dead. I could be wrong. I'd have to ask one the other admins for the official stance from a campaign standpoint.

On the one hand, we strive to keep the campaign up-to-date with canon. On the other hand, we base most of our work on the 4E FRCG. I honestly don't know which one wins here.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
Dannager, for someone pretending to take the high road. It is interesting that this line above is the starting point of the thread heating up.

It seems to me you are putting a lot more energy into being provocative, and then hoping that everyone gets too busy with your name calling (including political references) and ranting to notice that you are not actually responding to the statements which were made.

Then report him. Come on, what's this? "At the beginning of the thread you said stuff that made it go down the drain?" Will we start to comment on others posts now? "Wolfstar76, while your answers seem clearly worded, i assume it is all a clever ploy to corrupt this thread by providing information. Stoppest thou!"

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thread closed by request. If there's more to discuss someone can start a new thread, but please remain civil even when tempers are high.

Klonk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads