• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC March and Beyond article.

N0Man

First Post
I couldn't help but notice in the recent free March and Beyond Article on the official site, there are a couple items that really took me back to earlier editions of D&D that I haven't seen since before 3E.

First of all, there is a mention of having a Lair or a Keep. It instantly took my mind back to the old AD&D PHB. How about a henchmen next? ;-)

Also, a new feat: Rapid Regeneration, is bringing back regeneration bonuses for high CON at epic levels (even if it's only when you already have regeneration. This time you don't even have to find a Manual of Bodily Health first. ;)

However, one of these seems to be bringing back an old favorite 3E melee feat, Great Cleave, in the form of Cleaving Axe.

Trolls

First Post
Rapid Regeneration is definitely a must for epic shifters.
The shardmind racials look good was well, though in a more flavour-based way. Telepathic Sustenance in particular opens up a lot of adventure space for the whole party, which I wholeheartedly approve. Now the warforged isn't the only one that doesn't have to worry when fighting underwater!

Also, the art for the Player Strategy Guide caught my attention. It makes me think the book might be worth a read just for the sake of the read, rather than its value at the table.

hvg3akaek

First Post
And by the looks of it, it would work even on a potion, making the cheaper potions worthwhile with a decent con bonus!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads