• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOTC Novel Search: Writing Workshops

ascendance

First Post
I'm interested in submitting something for the novel search as well.

In the interests of keeping everyone interested, working together, and on-track, perhaps we can host some writing workshops? Even if we are not successful, this can be a valuable opportunity for us all to improve our writing skills.

For the time being, we can host some mini-workshops where we can brainstorm some ideas for things like theme, plot, character, audience, and so on. As we get closer to the deadline, we can share novel excerps and comment on what other people have written.

I'd be interested in running our first discussion on Monday, March 10. Our topic for that day will be "Brainstorming."

Perhaps the moderators could make this thread sticky? That way, I can keep updating workshop events here.

Samothdm

First Post
Uh, it's in today's news right on the Home Page of ENWorld.

Here's the link to the story in case you're not reading the news page.

And, you may be interested in this

other thread right here in "General Discussion" talking about the same thing.

Lastly, for people interested in writing (not just d20 stuff but also fantasy novels) you should check out Monte's Writing & Editing Pages for writing workshops and other goodies.

Cevalic

First Post
I'd be intrested in the workshops, but what time are we talking about on Monday? I might have to rearrange my schedule, but I should show up for at least some of it...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads