• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOTC Scheduled Products

Cevalic

First Post
Is there a listing anywhere of the rest of products Wizards is going to put out, other than just a month ahead of time? I could have sworn there was a listing somewhere for the products out to September, but I cant seem to remember where I found it. Thanks in advance.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Drow of the Underdark (15 May 2007)
Dungeon Tiles, Set 4: Ruins of the Wild (15 May 2007)
Complete Champion (15 May 2007)
The Forge of War (19 Jun 2007) [Eberron]
DD2: The Sinister Spire (19 Jun 2007)
Expedition to Undermountain (19 Jun 2007)
D&D Minis Set 13: Night Below (6 Jul 2007)
FR2: Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land (17 Jul 2007) [Forgotten Realms]
Monster Manual V (17 Jul 2007)
Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk (14 Aug 2007)
A Practical Guide to Monsters (28 Aug 2007)
DD3: Fortress of the Yuan-Ti (18 Sep 2007)
Exemplars of Evil (18 Sep 2007)
Confessions of a Part-time Sorceress (18 Sep 2007)
Dungeon Tiles, Set 5: Lost Caverns of the Underdark (19 Sep 2007)
D&D Icons: Legend of Drizzt Scenario Pack (21 Sep 2007)
Dungeon Survival Guide (16 Oct 2007)
Rules Compendium (16 Oct 2007)
Dragons of Eberron (16 Oct 2007) [Eberron]
Inn Fighting (16 Oct 2007)
D&D Minis Set 14: Desert of Desolation (2 Nov 2007)
Grand History of the Realms (Nov 2007) [Forgotten Realms]
FR3: Anauroch: The Empire of the Shade (Nov 2007) [Forgotten Realms]
Dungeon Tiles, Set 6: Dire Tombs (12 Dec 2007)
Elder Evils (18 Dec 2007)
Behind the Screen: Classes and Races (18 Dec 2007)

(This doesn't include the novels, or non-D&D stuff.)

Atavar

First Post
Echohawk, where can I find information like that? I am only aware of WotC's online product catalog, and while that shows most of the above products by month it does not show specific dates.

Thanks,

Atavar

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I think all of those dates come from either the printed Wizards catalogs (up to August), or from the Amazon listings (for later products). That means they could be wrong, or subject to change. I keep notes on upcoming D&D products in a text file and update it when I stumble across new information.

Echohawk is definitely the man you want to speak to if ever you want to know about upcoming releases. He always seems to know what's in the pipleline. Sometimes I'd swear he was a WotC plant, here to get us to buy more of their stuff!

*Waves to Echohawk*

Love your work, keep it up (although I am less than enthused with WotC at the moment due to the Dungeon/Dragon magazine decision).

Olaf the Stout

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Olaf,

I think we are all less than enthused by that too my friend.

Thanks again Echo.

Btw Echo, can you inform me or show me an excerpt about the Behind the Screen thing. I want to know a tad more about that beyond the title IF you have something about it.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
*waves back to Olaf*

Nightfall: I haven't seen anything about "Behind the Screen" except for the description on Amazon:

Behind the Screen: Classes and Races
by Michele Carter (Compiler)
Paperback: 96 pages
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast (December 18, 2007)
Book Description: A behind-the-scenes exploration of the Dungeons & Dragons(R) game.

This lavishly illustrated book gives roleplaying game fans a unique, behind-the-curtain glimpse into the making of the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The book contains essays and asides from the game's premier designers, developers, and editors. Through words and illustrations, it explores some of the D&D game's most iconic races and classes, sharing insights never before revealed in any previous game product.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Echo,

See that's what I wanted to know. So if that's the case...think I might pass. I know I'm not on Dungeon Explorer's Guide, but if it's going to be like admissions and those other books...I'm not interested.

Remove ads