• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC site

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

I login, and then click on an insider article and it tells me to subscribe. I call the customer service number, and they can't help, but they can tell me I have a subscription.

And I can't even use the help part of the site, I keep getting a redirect.

Atlemar

Explorer
I just logged in and tried to launch Compendium. At the top it says "Welcome Atlemar" but it will only let me launch the demo, not the full Compendium.

I've been having login trouble with the Compendium app for iPhone for days, but assumed it was the app's problem. Maybe not.

Yeah, I have had the same problem intermittently. I think there's something goofy going on with their content management system. Maybe try logging off and shutting down your browser and trying again? I'm not sure if its something that just happens now and then or if its some kind of bug that is related to your browser state.

Anyway, it's not just you.

abyssaldeath

First Post
Good, it's not just me. I can't log into their forums at all.

Edit: This error just popped up in the upper left corner on their forums.
Code:
Array
(
[0] => Failed Sending HTTP SOAP request
)

Restarted browser, cleared cookies and cache, tried it on another computer and on my droid x, and nothing.

It was working earlier today, because I downloaded the latest dungeon issue earlier today.

Makes a crappy day even worse!

I have poked WotC about the issue.

I have too. Didn't do me any good. All that customer service could tell me is that they can't transfer me to the technical assistance division, that I did have an active subscription, and that they would call me back. After I hung up, I realized they didn't take my number.

I called the 800 number, and they gave me a Renton, WA number, which took me to the EXACT SAME prompt menu.

Let's just say I'm more than frustrated. Why does it say DDI technical assistance and billing on the menu if it's only billing that they can do?

BTW, the "email us" and "live help" both go to a redirect loop.

And I couldn't login into the forums either.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads