• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC's Head to head monster match! Vote for your favorite!

I'm 6 for 7 in my predictions ala post 44!

This week i have voted for the Badger, eben though I'm predicting Meepo will win.

Ahh - where has Meepo been anyway? I haven't seen a post from him in a LONG time!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'm also 6 for 7... gotta say the Dire Celestial Badger is just one of the funniest and coolest creatures in the game.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Okay, so I obviously missed something because I never played the adventure Meepo is in. What's so special about him, except that he's a Kobold? Well technically, I don't REALLY need to know anything more about him since he's a Kobold and Kobolds are cool, but I still want to know...

WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT MEEPO?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I think Meepo is just the classic kobold. As in, whenever there's a kobold, his name is Meepo.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Tordek, Tordek. That name sounds REALLY familiar, but I can't place it. I'm either thinking of something completely different and this isn't familiar to me at all, or I'm gonna smack myself because I should have known this.

Remove ads