D&D General Would he be happy to spend his life as A Senior Baron or as he's the only child of the king would he try for throne. PS he's the kings bastard son

JMISBEST

Explorer
Who other then me thinks that he shut keep his mouth shut, destroy the evidence, tell no one and hope that the next king proves to be a better ruler then him?, after all just because the guys very good at ruling A Barony doesn't mean that he won't be very bad at a ruling a kingdom

Omand

Hero
Who other then me thinks that he shut keep his mouth shut, destroy the evidence, tell no one and hope that the next king proves to be a better ruler then him?, after all just because the guys very good at ruling A Barony doesn't mean that he won't be very bad at a ruling a kingdom
Umm, look up thread at Posts #9 & #10

If you are going to ask for people to engage with you and respond to all of your dreams, you really need to treat them with the basic respect of reading their answers.

What "evidence" do you think there would be to destroy? Does your world have magic DNA testing?

In the real world, there have been rumours of secret marriages, but if there was a secret marriage, then he would not be illegitimate, the person on the throne would be.

As pointed out, under most feudal legal systems an illegitimate child cannot inherit anyway. Henry VIII had several illegitimate sons that lots of people knew about, but they where irrelevant since they could not inherit.

Last edited:

JMISBEST

Explorer
Umm, look up thread at Posts #9 & #10

If you are going to ask for people to engage with you and respond to all of your dreams, you really need to treat them with the basic respect of reading their answers.
I did read their answers but I forgot about what was said in their answers

Remove ads