• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would it be cannibalism to eat a polymorphed chicken?

Is eating a person-turned-chicken cannibalism?

• Yes, it's cannibalism.

Votes: 90 56.6%
  • No, it's not cannibalism.

Votes: 43 27.0%
  • It's probably cannibalism, but... (post your thoughts)

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • It's probably not cannibalism, but... (post your thoughts)

Votes: 12 7.5%

Bloosquig

First Post
This reminds me of a story my dad told me about. The gist of it was that a company made an awesome meat substitute. Everyone loved the flavor it was cheap to produce etc. But they were worried about it because it was synthetic HUMAN. Would more people become cannibals due to the fact that people know humans are tasty? Interesting idea.

More on topic yeah I would probably consider it cannibalism to eat a poly'd human. :D

Lord Rasputin

Explorer
Kunimatyu said:
Is there Cajun seasoning involved?
If there is Cajun seasoning involved, it is cannibalism, unless it's blackened, then it isn't. Lemon chicken is cannibalism, but sesame chicken is not. Chicken McNuggets are too impure to be cannibalism -- in fact, we're not even sure they come from the chicken, so it may yet survive.

Wings are not cannibalism, because humans do not have wings. The drumsticks are cannibalism, since humans do have legs and they are dark meat, as are humans. Same story with thighs. Breasts are alright, since they're white meat, but you have to make sure you eat them with white wine.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Bloosquig said:
More on topic yeah I would probably consider it cannibalism to eat a poly'd human. :D

Okay, I now have to say it...

HE'S A CHICKEN, I TELL YOU! A GIANT CHICKEN!

You wear a disguise to look like human guys, but your not a man, you're a chicken, Boo.

bilwar

First Post
I vote for, it depends on the ethics of the creature about to eat said "chicken", if they know it was a person, and eat it anyways, then its canalbaslism, if not, with cajun seasoning, its good eating :D

Rabelais

First Post
Booo! Cannibal Chicken!

Yay Beer!

You know the difference, the gods know the difference. The guy is dead. "Donner, Party of 5... erm 4!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads