• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would you buy a 40K or Warhammer Fantasy soundtrack?

baileyrecords

First Post
Eric Anondson said:
How about create the same poll here instead?

I thought about it but I want to generate a little traffic to my affiliate's forum in addition to not wanting to have to cumilate data from multiple sources.

Your inconvenience is my ease - sorry.

- Stratos

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Experience has shown that you'll get a lot more results if you start the poll on the more heavily trafficked forum, and direct the folks on the less heavily trafficked forum to that spot. That way fewer people have to register anew, and you have a much larger group who may answer your poll. Also, people will end up writing their responses in this thread instead of clicking a poll option -- and that makes it even tougher to collate the data!

If your goal is just to get people to go to your forums, though, I personally think using a poll as a carrot is kind of disingenuous.

How would a Warhammer soundtrack differ from, say, a D&D soundtrack?

baileyrecords

First Post
Piratecat said:
If your goal is just to get people to go to your forums, though, I personally think using a poll as a carrot is kind of disingenuous.

Trust me - my intents are far from disingenuous.

How would a Warhammer soundtrack differ from, say, a D&D soundtrack?

More world-specific. Hopefully more gritty and action-oriented rather than just "adventurous".

- Stratos

GQuail

Explorer
baileyrecords said:

Well, like Piratecat said: you'll have a lot more luck getting your opinion from more people if there was a poll on this thread.

For me personally: I like music for when I game, whether it's warhammer, D&D or whatever. I'll often burn CDs for specific campaigns with a theme, or rip music out of Warhammer computer games for when I play on the tabletop. So it's something I would consider, I guess.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
baileyrecords said:
I believe you, and I probably would consider such an album. But I have enough (my wife would say beyond too many) forums I am a registered member of... ;)

IcyCool

First Post
My lazyness is my ease.

As to your question, I'd certainly consider a 40k soundtrack. For Warhammer Fantasy, I've got my Conan soundtracks. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads