• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WoW - Armory

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
My main

Nekwah

I'm moving from casual gaming to more raiding and guild activities with my new guild, so its time to start really farming instances and places for gear as I move towards level 60.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Some people on an allied guild were hyperventilating that the information could be used against you in a PVP group or a PUG for instancing. "Oh, no, they can look you up before the arena match and see how you're built!"

Oy.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Wystan said:
My Main:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&n=Thoranorc

My gear Sucks compared to you guys.

Casual for the lose.
The only raiding gear I have left on my character are gloves from ZG, which is more a reflection of my obsession with crit gear than them really being terribly impressive in the expansion era.

I think TBC has done a pretty good job with having good rewards from quests. Until just a few days ago, I was using the Nesingwary 2.0 quest gun from Nagrand that you're using, for instance.

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
cignus_pfaccari said:
Some people on an allied guild were hyperventilating that the information could be used against you in a PVP group or a PUG for instancing. "Oh, no, they can look you up before the arena match and see how you're built!"

Oy.

Alliance people whine about anything all the time. :lol:

Remove ads