• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wow...exciting new product for Oct 2011

caudor

Adventurer
Heroes of the Corn!

Product Description
For heroes who bask in corn fields and like to kill evil little kids.

The demi-plane of Corn is a grim place through which unruly kids and spooky scarecrows leave the corn fields for... wherever. In most corn fields, evil things live there, suffused with the power of Corn Karma, a new and exiting power source. Some mortals in the natural world learn how to tap into this source. Evil Kids. Scarecrows. Farm Liches. By all accounts, a ruthless lot. However, not all beings that draw strength from the Corn Karma are vile, blackhearted fiends. A few even dare to call themselves heroes, using the power of darkness to fight darkness. Are they evil? No. Deeply disturbed and hounded by their own dark demons? You bet.

Player's Options Heroes of the Corn focusses on characters that fight evil in ways that make others cringe. In addition to exploring the nature of the Corn Karma source, this book presents races, classes, feats, powers, and other options aimed at players hungry to play in, under, and around corn fields. Prepare yourself for the Demi-Plane of Corn!

Just something to lighten up the recent Templar tension :) I'll admit, it is a bit...corny.

Last edited:

I hear that because halflings go around barefoot, they're immune to corns. Minotaurs too, for two reasons.

(think about it; it's groan inducing)

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
I'm not a fan. Not a must buy for me. The new Cornmaster paragon path left me cold, i admit.

giant-corn-cob-hat.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads