• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wowio

RoguePlayingGames

First Post
Apologies if this has been brought up before, but have any e-publishers posted any of their products with www.wowio.com?

While the compensation isn't huge, the fact that they are free downloads really increases the traffic. Independent and self-publisher comic book companies have really jumped on board (myself included).

annadobritt

First Post
A very nice selection of books on that site. Now if I would only learn how to read while I'm sleeping, I'd be a very happy camper. :)

We have been using Wowio for our comics for several months and our upcoming RPG titles for Mutants and Masterminds will be available on there as well. The only drawback is that only people in the US can use the service right now. But I HIGHLY recommend them. It supports Indy comics creators and it's making it possible for us to offer our other books free of charge as well.

Remove ads