• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Writers Needed for TEG

annadobritt

First Post
The Explorers Guild is looking for at least two writers to contribute to our product lines. All work will be work for hire, with negotiable rates. Potential candidates should be familiar with the Bluffside: City on the Edge setting, but it is not required. All candidates must be able to work to deadline, be very familiar with the d20 system, and while previous publication credits would be an asset, they are not a requirement.

If interested, please send an email to submissions@theexplorersguild.com with the subject Freelance Writer, and be sure to include your name, any publication credits you might have, and an unedited sample of your work, no longer than 1000 words, containing at least one stat block.

Last edited:

haiiro

First Post
I submitted a writing sample via email a moment ago, from haiiro(at)gmail(dot)com. If for some reason you don't receive it, please let me know and I will send it again.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to have the chance to work with TEG. :)

Remove ads